Brian is a trial attorney at Fried Rogers Goldberg LLC where he represents individuals who have been injured in motor vehicle collisions involving commercial vehicles all over the country. Since joining the firm in 2014, Brian has helped obtain over $37 million in total recovery for his clients.
In 2015, 2016 and 2017, Brian has been voted by his peers as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. This honor is reserved for the top 2.5% of eligible attorneys. Brian has extensive trial and litigation experience and knows and understands how insurance companies evaluate claims from his experience as a defense attorney. He uses this knowledge to help push his clientsâ€™ cases forward and achieve maximum recovery. Brian has civil litigation experience in the areas of motor carrier/transportation liability, motor vehicle collisions, products liability, premises liability and insurance coverage.
Brian joined the firm after working as an associate attorney with Nall & Miller, LLP for over two years. While at Nall & Miller, Brian gained extensive experience defending truck drivers and trucking companies. He also acted as National Products Counsel for the worldâ€™s largest manufacturer of home appliances. In September of 2012, Brian acted as second chair in a jury trial in Catoosa County Georgia where he and his co-counsel obtained a Plaintiffâ€™s verdict. They were also successful in having the Georgia Court of Appeals uphold the verdict on appeal.
Brianâ€™s career began at Appelbaum & Associates, P.C. where he represented MARTA, as well as numerous individuals and insurance companies, in a variety of matters including cases involving automobile/bus accidents, premises liability and insurance coverage. Brian acted as lead counsel in two jury trials in Fulton County Superior Court, obtaining a directed verdict in one trial and a defense jury verdict in the other.
Brian also presided as an Administrative Law Judge in over 100 unemployment appeal hearings for the Georgia Department of Labor.
Brian earned a B.S. in International Affairs from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 2002 and graduated with Highest Honors. Brian earned a J.D. from the Georgia State University College of Law in 2008. Brian received the award for 2nd Runner-up Best Oralist at the 2008 Tulane Moot Court Competition. He also earned a CALI Award in Litigation and finished in the top four of the 1L Oral Arguments Competition.
You can arrange a consultation with Brian by clicking here.
- Juris Doctorate; Georgia State University College of Law, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in International Affairs; Graduated with Highest Honors, Georgia Tech, 2002
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia (2008)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2011)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2013)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia (2012)
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia (2012)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit (2016)
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (2013)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice, Trucking Litigation Group
- Georgia Tech Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- National Association of Fire Investigators