Buck is a partner at Fried Rogers Goldberg LLC. A native of Atlanta, he earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Georgia in 1990 and a J.D. from Vanderbilt University School of Law in 1994. Buck is a P.O.S.T. (Peace Officer’s Safety Training) Certified Guest Lecturer, Commercial Motor Vehicle Collisions and Law.
Buck is on the Executive Committee of the State Bar of Georgia and has been on the Board of Governors for the State Bar of Georgia since 2008. He works primarily as a civil attorney representing victims of catastrophic claims but is also a Magistrate Judge in Fulton County.
Buck was selected as one of the “14 Under 40” in the Fulton County Daily Report in 2006 and as one of the “Top 100 lawyers” in Georgia by Atlanta Magazine. He is the Secretary of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and served on the Atlanta Bar Association’s Continuing Education Committee.
Buck is a graduate of the National College of Advocacy, the Ultimate Trial College in Washington, D.C., and the Trial Lawyers College. He is a Master in the Lamar Inn of Court.
Buck has devoted himself to community service. His philanthropic work includes serving on the Board of Directors for Roadsafe America (trucking safety advocacy group), Chair of the Board of Directors of the Civil Justice PAC Inc., State Council of Mothers against Drunk Driving (MADD) for which he is the Chair of Leadership, and the Shepherd Spinal and Brain Injury Center, where he is a Trustee and serves on the Auxiliary Board and the Advisory Board.
Buck is also on the faculty at the Trial Skills Clinic at the University of Georgia as well as the Keissler-Eddison program at Emory. In addition, Buck worked on the Georgia Fire Fighter Task Force as well as the Georgia Department of Transportation’s “Secondary Collision Avoidance” initiative. He trains Georgia State Patrol Trooper cadets regarding cross-examination at the Georgia Public Safety Training Center, in Forsyth Georgia.
Buck is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the American Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers, a sustaining member of the Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, and an associate member of the National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists, Inc.
You can arrange a consultation with Buck by clicking here.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law, 1994
- B.A., University of Georgia, 1990
- National College of Advocacy, 2000
- Ultimate Trial College in Washington D.C., 2005
- Fulton County Magistrate Judge, 2009 — Present
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Association for Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Lamar Inn of Court — Master (2002-present)
- Bleckley Inn of Court — Barrister (2000-2002)
- Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court — Barrister (1996-1998)
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLAmerica)
- Civil Justice PAC, Inc.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Shepherd Spinal and Brain Injury Center